Friday, March 1, 2013

Five Things Friday: Longing for Summer

We're headed for warmer weather in 12 days and I have summer on the brain. Sorry to those of you snowed in. I'll be thinking of you as our ship sets sail to Aruba. Actually, I won't, but I hope that makes you feel better. :)

This week's Five Things Friday includes some of my summer favorites, and a couple new finds that make me long for summer.

I admit it's a little odd to clean your hair and then promptly make it dirty again, but I go through several bottles each summer. Love it! I really am a California girl to my core.

surf spray

Admit it, you love them too! They're cheap, practical, and come in every color imaginable.


I have been a fan of Katie Daisy for a while now. I have several of her prints including this one {HERE}. I was so excited to see that she's working with PBteen. This cute little pillow screams summer lounging and might find a spot in our master bedroom. Mostly I'm just excited that Katie has been so successful. I have a soft spot for Etsy artists.
Watercolor Sentiments Pillow Cover, Catch A Wave

I am seriously tempted to order this little number. Oh, the ruching and bow. Must. Resist. Temptation.
Swim Solutions Swimsuit, Bandeau Ruched Sheath Swimdress - Womens Swimwear - Macy's

Neutrogena is absolutely my favorite brand of sunscreen. No fragrance, oil free, and I buy it in bulk at Target at the beginning of the summer. Score! There's always a bottle hanging out in my purse; I use it all year long.


Well, there you have it. Summer will be here before you know it, and so will that swimsuit. I have no self control. Ha! It was just too irresistible.

xoxo, Jen